Save Big on
For $75 per month plus tax, companies cover 80-90% of your employee's health needs.
Is DPC right for your Company?
Services for Businesses
Healthcare for the Whole Family
Our providers can see patients of all ages. Infants, Pediatrics, Teens, Adults and Geriatrics are welcome. In addition to the typical healthcare experience, we discuss lifestyle, nutrition and supplements.
We carry some medications in-house for added convenience and savings. AND we are partnered with a local pharmacy to provide all medications at a discount. If you are level funded/partially self-funded, your company saves huge by bypassing the insurance mark-up process.
We draw the labs in-house so your employees get the most convenience. We also direct the lab to charge us directly so you can take advantage of our contracted discounts. This is often 90% off what you have been paying through your TPA.
Employees not feeling good? We reserve same day and next day appointments so members can get in right away. Members also have access to our 24/7 telemedicine service. This rapid and free access, encourages your employees to stay out of high-cost ERs and Urgent Care. It also gets them on the road to recovery quickly so they can get back to work.
Chronic Disease Management
We take care of your employee's chronic diseases. This includes autoimmune, thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, gout, heart disease, high cholesterol, insomnia, arthritis, GI problems, hormone problems, flu, skin problems, fatigue, reflux, menopause, headaches, migraines, and much, much more. Because we have more time, we don’t write referrals for diseases and conditions that we can treat in-house. This saves money and improves quality of care.
Our program includes a 24/7 Tele-medicine service that provides your employees a low-cost point of entry into the healthcare system. This service is available to the whole household...because we know a sick child can cause a missed day of work.
Is Direct Primary Care
Right For Your Businesses?
Direct Primary Care for Companies
For a cost as low as $75/month plus tax, companies are able to cover 80-90% of their employee’s healthcare needs with Direct Primary Care (DPC). This model works for all company sizes, from the small employer that can't afford to offer traditional insurance to the larger employers that want save on self-funded health plans.
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a membership-based healthcare plan. Your company pays a monthly fee and your employees get access to a broad range of healthcare services.
It is essentially concierge service without the concierge price for 80-90% of your employee’s healthcare needs. DPC allows patients and their providers to have a closer relationship and therefore improves the quality of care.
Instead of the provider rushing in and out of an appointment, providers in direct primary care typically have more time to spend with their patients and therefore a better, more trusting relationship is formed.
Well Life ABQ's Direct Primary Care plan assists you in living a lifestyle that promotes wellness. It is designed to keep you healthy and well, providing all the care you would receive as your primary care provider as well as many additional benefits you won’t find at a typical doctor’s office. Membership is required for ongoing care at Well Life. We have found this model to be the best way to deliver in-depth care.
How We Can Help You
Self-Funded / Partially Self-Funded
- Employees have decreased claims because seeing us is free. And employees can text their provider. Membership also includes 24/7 telemedicine. This kind of immediate access decreases ER and Urgent Care claims too.
- We save self-funded companies thousands on medications and labs. We do this bypassing the insurance claims process and paying directly.
- You keep your employer health insurance benefits in place for the big stuff. We help you save big dollars on the 80-90% of other costs. Health insurance has its place, but its time to evict them from the routine stuff.
Small companies can be broken down into 2 types:
1) Companies currently offering benefits, but looking to switch to high-deductible or catastrophic. The higher out of pocket costs can lead to your employees avoiding healthcare altogether.
2) Companies that can’t afford to offer a full health insurance benefit plan, but would like to explore alternative options like direct primary care.
- Primary Care for Adults and Children
- Integrative Medicine Options
- Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Weight Loss as a part of a lifestyle change
- Nutritional Counseling
- Women's Wellness (including GYN exams)
- Non-narcotic Pain Management
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Hormone Pellets
- Neural Prolo Therapy Injections
- Vitamin B12 Shots
- GYN Exams
- Non-steroidal Injection for knee, foot, elbow, and small joints
- Pediatric Wellness, including food allergies, asthma, infections
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS WITH:
- Autoimmune Disease
- Allergies (Food, Chemical, Inhalant, Seasonal/Pollen, and Others)
- Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Problems
- Colds and Flu
- Fatigue, Fatigue, Fatigue
- GI Problems
- Heart Disease
- Hormone Imbalances (PMS, Menopause)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disturbances
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Poor Memory/Confusion/Senility/Brain Fog
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Migraine Headaches
- Osteoporosis & Osteopenia
- Pediatrics including Infants
- Thyroid (Hypothyroid, Hyperthyroid, Hashimoto's)
- Low Testosterone
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Low Does Naltrexone
- AND MORE!
Are the costs of employee healthcare making you sick?
Every business has different healthcare challenges. Schedule
a FREE business review now so we can assess and make recommendations that match your needs!